TRADE MARKETING SUPERVISOR HORECA & HOD
Devin JSC is a producer of Bulgarian leading bottled water brand DEVIN (Mineral and Spring), but also a distributor of well know Granini fruit juices and Red Bull energy drink.
Our team attracts young and passionate professionals – proactive, intelligent people who enjoy work dynamics and have strong creative, analytical and organizational skills. The company invests in its employees, expanding their knowledge and skills and enables them to use innovative technologies to ease their activities.
We invite you to become part of our team on the position: TRADE MARKETING SUPERVISOR HORECA & HOD
Main responsibilities of the position:
- Understand and identify the specifics and needs of HoReCa and HOD (Home & Office Delivery) channels (based on a preliminary market and sales analysis) and define the growth strategy, based on main pillars (portfolio, value proposition, promotions, assets, incentive programs, POSMs, etc.);
- Development, implementation and follow-up of channel plans (by trade channels)
- Development, communication and follow-up of promotional plans and strategies both for distributors and retailers;
- Management of assets and materials (coolers, parasols, glasses, dispensers, POU) – ordering process (including introducing innovations), distribution throughout the country, placement targets and follow-up;
- Development of merchandising standards (MSL, assets, POSMs communication) by channels, based on regular market visits and analysis;
- Budget planning and handling (including invoices);
- Gathering and analysis of market and sales information through different sources and channels, aiming to turn this into effective and efficient sales initiatives and actions;
- POSMs development – work with designers, printing houses, couriers;
- Building of strong relationships with Sales and Marketing Departments, as well as with other internal and external peers.
- University degree – Master in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or similar;
- FMCG or similar related experience – 2-3 years of previous professional experience in the fields of Sales, Trade Marketing or Marketing is a plus;
- Understanding of sales and marketing principles and best practices;
- Project management;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Word);
- Excellent English – written and spoken;
- Clean driving license, cat. “B”.
- Analytical thinking and foresight;
- Thinking out of box, challenge status quo;
- Proactive, initiative;
- Multi-tasking & problem-solving;
- Structured & detail oriented, striving for excellence;
- Communicative & combinative;
- Friendly team player.
- Challenging tasks and personal development;
- Competitive monthly salary;
- Trainings and different functional projects;
- Additional health insurance;
- Perfect office location;
- Company phone and laptop.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV along with a photo via the application button below. In accordance with the company’s policy and according to Personal Data Protection Act, all documents will be treated in strict confidence. An interview will be scheduled only with the application approved candidates.