SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
Devin JSC is a producer of Bulgarian leading bottled water brand DEVIN (Mineral and Spring), but also a distributor of well know Granini fruit juices and Red Bull energy drink.
Our team attracts passionate professionals – proactive, intelligent people who enjoy work dynamics and have strong creative, analytical and organizational skills. The company invests in its employees, expanding their knowledge and skills and enables them to use innovative technologies to ease their activities.
We invite you to become part of our team on the position: Supply Chain Planner
The Supply Chain Planner is accountable for the availability of Finished product to meet business needs. The role is one of the key links between the manufacturing facilities and the business teams including Sales, Supply chain and Procurement.
Main responsibilities of the position:
– Organize Sales and Operations planning routine;
– Determine Safety Stock levels of Finished products in the supply chain;
– Create Mid-term and Short-term production plans in conjunction with demand forecast, manufacturing processes, manufacturing and storage capacity and the company inventory strategy;
– Initiate & lead supply prioritization discussions during capacity constrained periods;
– Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule;
– Analysis and reporting: inventory levels, demand forecast accuracy, production plan adherence;
– Interact with Marketing and Sales to manage the product life cycle;
– Take the lead in SAP S/4 HANA migration;
– At least 5 year of proven experience of Production planning, Supply planning, Demand planning, including capacity management;
– Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies;
– Good English language;
– Strong IT systems knowledge and skills, including advanced Excel skills;
– Knowledge and experience of using MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems;
– Knowledge of lean techniques is considered as an advantage;
– Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
– Strong SAP Experience in MM and PP modules. SAP IBP experience will be considered advantage;
– Analytical thinking and foresight
– Proactive, initiative
– Communicative & Combinative
– Problem Solving
– Result oriented
– Dynamic and friendly work environment
– Open and transparent communication
– Challenging tasks and personal development
– Additional Health Insurance
– Internal Refer-a-talent Bonus Program
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV via the application button below. In accordance with the company’s policy and according to Personal Data Protection Act, all documents will be treated in strict confidence. An interview will be scheduled only with the application approved candidates.